Lake Havasu Events October 2015 – Boat, Cars, Pets and Mud
There are some great Lake Havasu events this October 2015 that you won’t want to miss out on. You will get to enjoy events and activities including boat races, car races, a mudding race and a pet event just in the first weekend. Therefore, I have the details for this event so you won’t miss them. So, bring your family and friends out the first weekend of October for all the fun.
Lake Havasu Events First Weekend
Lucas Oil Drag Boat Racing - They are back, the Anderson Toyota Thunder on the River and this year’s race is looking very competitive. Lake Havasu events is the perfect place to hold this professional drag boat race. If you want to see boats fly on the water at speeds of over 260 miles per hour in 3.3 second, this is where you need to be.
You can view the drag boat race from the Lake Havasu City’s Rotary Community park, which is a 40-acre beach front park that allows you to view the event easily. The drag boat race is open for all ages so bring out the whole family to enjoy.
- Dates: October 2nd through October 4th
- Times: 6pm to 9pm
- Location: Rotary Community Park, 1400 S Smoketree Avenue, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403.
- Admission: Friday pass $10, Saturday pass $25, Sunday pass $20, Weekend pass $50. Teens are $5 off and pre-teens are free with a paid adult.
- Website: www.lucasoildragsboats.com
34th Annual IJSBA World Finals – This is the most prestigious single personal watercraft event in the world. This is also an invitation only event that attracts more than 750 of the world’s best watercraft racers in the world. Lake Havasu is the international stage for this world champion sport.
You can get in for free. There will be many vendors and more than plenty of beer stands. Come early to get good spots for viewing. The freestyle day is one of the most sought after parts of the event.
- Dates: October 3, 2015 through October 11, 2015
- Times: All day
- Location: Crazy Horse Campgrounds, 1534 Beachcomber Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Website: http://www.ijsba.com
Havasu Mud Madness 2015 – Get ready to get muddy in the 5k muddy trail run in Lake Havasu City. This is a 14 obstacle course that has 10 in the water. There will be vendors, beer, and food. Register early to get good spots. All participants must be over 13 years old to race.
There will also be a kids run for any children who want to get muddy. Their registration will be $10.
- Date: October 3, 2015
- Times: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: SARA Park Rodeo Grounds, 7260 Sara Parkway, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
- Admission: $50 registration fee
- Website: http://www.havasumudmadness.com
Duck Derby Ducktail Party – The Western Arizona Humane Society’s Duck Derby Ducktail Party celebrates all of our four-legged friends and family. Bring your own four-legged family member out to enjoy this event. There will be cocktails at 5:30 and a dinner at 6:30pm.
- Dates: October 3, 2015
- Times: 5:30 pm
- Location: 1477 Queens Bay, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Admission: $50/ticket
- Website: http://www.westernarizonahumane.org
Havasu 95 Speedway – This is an ASA sanctioned paved oval race that runs stock cars in Lake Havasu. The classes include late models, legends, modifieds, street stocks, trucks, factory stocks and Bandoleros. Bring the whole family for this fun filled event.
- Dates: October 3, 2015
- Times: 5:00pm
- Location: 7260 Dub Campbell Parkway, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Admission: $12 adults, $6 kids 6-16, $10 seniors, $25 family pack, $25 VIP seating
- Website: http://havasu95speedway.com