1551 Cabana Dr. Lake Havasu City, AZ - Amazing Views
Boating enthusiasts absolutely love Lake Havasu. The fine weather, the huge water playground and plethora of award-winning golf courses make Lake Havasu a destination for both boaters and golfers alike. 1151 Cabana Dr. in Lake Havasu has just been reduced. Now is the perfect time to get a deal on a home with amazing views of Lake Havasu.
You can't get much closer to the lake than this!! This home sits on a corner lot with newer detached Toy Garage that's 24' x 55'. There are also lake views from nearly every room in the house! The view deck on top of garage is engineered to support a cabana. There is also room for a private pool or you can build an addition to this home! The home is located on the lakeside of 95--close to Windsor launch ramp & the Shoppes at Lake Havasu. This wonderful home has been remodeled with new tile, carpet, granite, paint and appliances. So, don't miss this rare opportunity.
This home features:
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Lot SqFt: 13504
- Master Bedroom Size: 14 x 16
- MasterBrBa: 1 Master Suite, Master On Main Floor, Shower Only
- OtherRooms: Utility Room
- Parking Spaces: 8
- Roof: Tile
- RV Garage/Parking: Attached, Detached, Door - 7 Ft Height, Door - 10 Ft Height, Built In Cabinets, Motor Home Parking
- Stories: 1 Story
- Total Baths: 2
- Utilities: 110 Volt, 220 Volt, Elec. Available
- Lot Description: Level To Street, View-Lake, View-Mountains, View-Panoramic, Lake Side Of Highway, Rd Maintained-Public.
- LaundryHookup: House, Electric
- InteriorFeatures: Breakfast Bar, Casual Dining, Ceiling Fan(S), Counters-Granite/Stone, Rear Kitchen, Window Coverings
- AppliancesEquip: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-Electric, Garage Door Opener(S), Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, frig.
- Approximate SqFt: 1615
- Apx Garage SQFT: 1734
- Bedroom 2 Size: 13 x 12
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Features: Garden Area, Landscape-Back Yard, Landscape-Front Yard, Motor Home/RV Hookups, Patio Covered, Watering
- Fencing: Back Yard, Wrought Iron
- Flooring: Tile, Carpet
- Garage Details: Attached, Detached, Door - 7 Ft Height, Door - 10 Ft Height, Built In Cabinets, Motor Home Prkn
- Garage Size: Over50 x 24x12x55 and 19x21.7
- HeatingCooling: Cooling-Central Electric
- WaterSewer: Sewer, Water-City
- Zoning: Single-Family Residential
- Sub Type: Single Family
- Year Built: 1981
- View: Yes, See Lot Description
If you are in Lake Havasu this Memorial day weekend, check out some of the local events while you are out viewing properties.
2015 Lake Havasu Memorial Day Weekend Events
Flying X Memorial Day Weekend Concert - Break out your boots and head on down to the Flying X Saloon for a one-time only country concert with Scott William Perry!
Scott has opened for Country Music Artist Jake Owen" in 2009 at a county fair, Eden's Edge at a county fair in 2012, American Idol finalist "Kristy Lee Cook" 2010, 2011 and 2012, and Jon Pardi in 2013. Scott recorded and released his first album in Nashville, TN titled "It's More Than Just Goodbye" and is currently sold out. Event dates and times are subject to change.
- Date: Thursday, May 21, 2015, Friday, May 22, 2015 and Saturday, May 23, 2015
- Time: 9:00 pm
- Location: Flying X Saloon, 2030 N. McCulloch Bl. Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Admission: Free
Las Vegas Dueling Piano Show - The original Las Vegas Dueling Piano Show from Las Vegas is back at Jersey's for an unforgettable evening. Come and enjoy an evening of fun and challenge on the piano. Appetizers only served after 9pm. Reservations suggested. Event dates and times are subject to change.
- Date: Saturday, May 23, 2015
- Location: Jersey's Grill, 2049 McCulloch Bl. N. Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Admission: Free
Mayday Tour with Cloudship – Spacey two-man Americana rock band, Cloudship, will be at Pennington's Pub for one night only to promote "Mayday," their new EP. Come on down for live music! Event dates and times are subject to change.
- Date: May 29, 2015
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Location: Pennington's Pub, 29 S. Acoma Bl. Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Admission: Free
Boating and Beach - From boaters with high-performance race boats to those with cruising pontoon boats, there’s plenty of room and lots to do for all on one of the most popular Arizona boating lakes. Boating on Lake Havasu is highlighted by a number of attractions. In addition to the Bridgewater Channel near the famed London Bridge, hidden coves and beaches are perfect places to relax for the day, or you can opt to explore the river, with its canyons, cliffs, and abundant wildlife–you won’t find many lakes in Arizona that offer so much to do. Water temperatures range from 75 to 85 degrees, perfect for a quick dip.